KETO RECIPE IDEAS
Healthy Keto Snacks
In case you get hungry between meals, here are some healthy, keto-approved snacks:
• Fatty meat or fish
• A handful of nuts or seeds
• Cheese with olives
• 1–2 hard-boiled eggs
• 90% dark chocolate
• A low-carb milkshake with almond milk, cocoa powder and nut butter
• Full-fat yogurt mixed with nut butter and cocoa powder
• Strawberries and cream
• Celery with salsa and guacamole
• Smaller portions of leftover meals
Sample Keto Diet Plan For A Week
Here is a sample ketogenic diet meal plan for one week:
• Breakfast: Bacon, eggs and tomatoes.
• Lunch: Chicken salad with olive oil and feta cheese.
• Dinner: Salmon with asparagus cooked in butter.
• Breakfast: Egg, tomato, basil and goat cheese omelet.
• Lunch: Almond milk, peanut butter, cocoa powder and stevia milkshake.
• Dinner: Meatballs, cheddar cheese and vegetables.
• Breakfast: A ketogenic milkshake.
• Lunch: Shrimp salad with olive oil and avocado.
• Dinner: Pork chops with Parmesan cheese, broccoli and salad.
• Breakfast: Omelet with avocado, salsa, peppers, onion and spices.
• Lunch: A handful of nuts and celery sticks with guacamole and salsa.
• Dinner: Chicken stuffed with pesto and cream cheese, along with vegetables.
• Breakfast: Sugar-free yogurt with peanut butter, cocoa powder and stevia.
• Lunch: Beef stir-fry cooked in coconut oil with vegetables.
• Dinner: Bun-less burger with bacon, egg and cheese.
• Breakfast: Ham and cheese omelet with vegetables.
• Lunch: Ham and cheese slices with nuts.
• Dinner: White fish, egg and spinach cooked in coconut oil.
• Breakfast: Fried eggs with bacon and mushrooms.
• Lunch: Burger with salsa, cheese and guacamole.
• Dinner: Steak and eggs with a side salad.
Always try to rotate the vegetables and meat over the long term, as each type provides different nutrients and health benefits.